The Art of the Head Shot
A year or so ago I received a call from my client Philip Robb telling me that he needed a head shot. The issue was that the image was going to be part of a poster for an up coming race, there was another person in the poster and the art director was in Europe. After contacting the art director and getting his requirements I set up the lighting, shot the image and emailed it to the art director Most importantly of all it worked..
Glen Graves is pleased to announce the opening of his new studio
Studio = $150.00
Location = $200.00 ( within the greater San Rafael area )
- Pre portrait session consultation via phone, email or text message.
- One hour of time
- Three outfit changes
- Five to ten quality images ( number will vary )
- Light Photoshop retouching / enhancement
- All images will be sized for social media
- A second set of images will be sized for 8x10 prints
- Client is encouraged to help select images, direct the Photoshop enhancements (if any) and take the images with them at the end of the portrait session.
- Other options such as groups, multiple locations, extensive Photoshop enhancements and much much more are available.